From HPCRL Wiki
Revision as of 18:09, 9 July 2010 by Nsedaghati
High Performance Computing Research Projects
- Global Trees - Globally addressable distributed tree data structure library and runtime.
- Pluto - An automatic parallelizer and locality optimizer for multicores.
- Scioto - A scalable taskpools framework for global address space programming models.
- Tensor Contraction Engine - An optimization system for quantum chemistry tensor equations.
- UTS - The Unbalanced Tree Search benchmark is an irregular parallel benchmark.
- PrimeTile - A parametric multi-level tiler for imperfect loop nests.
- Hybrid MPI+UPC - Hybrid parallel programming with MPI and Unified Parallel C.
- James Dinan
- Tom Henretty
- Justin Holewinski
- Brian Larkins
- Arjun Singri
- Mahesh Ravishankar
- Qingpeng Niu
- Pai-Wei Lai
- Sanket Tavarageri
- Naznin Fauzia
- Md Humayun Arafat
- Naser Sedaghati
- Karthiyayini Chinnaswamy, Intel
- Muthu Baskaran, Reservoir Labs
- Albert Hartono, Reservoir Labs
- Giridhar S. Murthy, Apple
- Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Nawab Ali, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Qingda Lu, Intel
- Gaurav Khanna, Intel
- Rajkiran Panuganti, Microsoft
- Alexander Sibiryakov, Microsoft
- Uday Bondhugula, IBM
- Nagavijayalakshmi Vydyanathan, Siemens
- Aniruddha G. Shet, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Gerald Sabin, RNET Technologies Inc.
- Xiaoyang Gao, IBM
- Bhargavi Rajaraman, Callfinity
- Mohammad Kamrul Islam, Yahoo