From HPCRL Wiki
Revision as of 21:45, 4 January 2010 by Jim
High Performance Computing Research Projects
- Global Trees - Globally addressable distributed tree data structure library and runtime.
- Pluto - An automatic parallelizer and locality optimizer for multicores.
- Scioto - A scalable taskpools framework for global address space programming models.
- Tensor Contraction Engine - An optimization system for quantum chemistry tensor equations.
- UTS - The Unbalanced Tree Search benchmark is an irregular parallel benchmark.
- Karthiyayini Chinnaswamy
- Muthu Baskaran, Reservoir Labs
- Albert Hartono, Reservoir Labs
- Giridhar Murthy
- Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Qingda Lu, Intel
- Gaurav Khanna, Intel
- Rajkiran Panuganti, Microsoft
- Uday Bondhugula, IBM
- Nagavijayalakshmi Vydyanathan
- Aniruddha G. Shet, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Gerald Sabin, RNET Technologies Inc.